Sunday 22 July 2012

Hello everyone.

Selamat berpuasa to all muslims out there! Hopefully this year fasting month is a good one to all muslim !

I'm not sure if some of you noticed. That i deactivated my FB account, due to some personal matters. I just need a break from all these. But i will update my blog as frequent as i can since this is like a diary to me.

This year Hari Raya will be fun and at the same time a silent one for both my husband and i. 18th July 2012 will be the date that we will always remember. The date that we lost both of our children. We are cool. All we could do is to pray for our twins that they are safe in heaven, and insyallah we shall meet them again one day di akhirat. Amin.

Even though our relatives have been telling us that we can try again in making babies, but our 2 children will always be in our heart. I'm glad that we still have Nailah around. My lil girl helps to cheer me up whenever I'm down. How can i not love her.


My girl


Only God knows how sad we are but we still manage to put up a smile. 

Today is my dearest husband's birthday. No expensive gift, but a priceless one. Something which came from the heart. I love you Sayang. Hope this year birthday is a memorable one for you and may your day be super bright and super special!


A Sweet Surprise Gift for you!

Till then, have a great weekends!



No comments:

Post a Comment