Saturday 11 January 2014

Time flies very fast! Its 2014!! Many things happened in 2013. Good and bad. All i can say is Alhamdullilah everything goes smoothly. I manage to cope with the problems i had. 

Good things first...

I gave birth to a cute baby boy, Faiq Danish, who is turning 6 months in few days time. He was born on the 19th July 2013.


Giving birth to Faiq was much painful than giving birth to Nailah. I had to take epidural this time round. Firstly, i didn't have enough sleep. Secondly, blood came out after I got induced. Thirdly, I kept vomiting. I tried eating dates and air zam zam to gain energy but I vomited out everything. I was too weak to endure the pain. Whatever it is... Alhamdullilah everything went smoothly. 



They complete my life. 

Another thing that i would like to share is... Both Hubby and i started our new business. We no longer selling the Otterbox cases. We are now doing handmade accessories as well as selling apparels. 


We sell brooches, hair clips, hair band, ear studs and more!! Go to our FB page for more products. https://www.facebook.com/HappyHippyAccessories










Drumaddict not only for drummers. Everyone can wear it. To view more designs you can go to https://www.facebook.com/drumaddictsg

Alhamdullilah. I really hope 2014 will be even a better year for me and my family. Insyallah. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment