Wednesday 23 May 2012

Harlow everyone! As usual, the best time for me to blog is when the lil girl is sleeping. Hopefully she's not awake while i'm blogging.

Some photos that i would like to share.





We went to play water at Vivo Level 3. Nailah used to be scared of water whenever we go for swimming, but last Sunday, she seems OK leh. At first she was a bit clingy, after few minutes she's fine. Semakin rancak!

Tomorrow the husband will be going to Penang for his gig. Sianz~ Luckily he will be back by Sunday, because on Sunday my parents will be going to Jakarta. :( They will be following my sis and family back.  I'm wondering... Can i manage everything? All the house chores, cooking and taking care of Nailah. Hmmmm.. Chia Yo Hudah! You can do it! That's the spirit man!

I'm really excited and i can't wait for Monday! Firstly, its our 2nd wedding anniversary! We will share the photos with you guys where we will be going... For now, let it be a surprise... Jeng Jeng Jeng!

Secondly, we will be meeting the Otterbox Singapore distributor. Insyallah we will be bringing MORE products from Otterbox! I will tell you guys more next week. Do support us ya.

****

For now, I really don't have the time to edit our blog background. I really couldn't find the time lar. Soon ah soon.. But I don't know how soon... Hmmmm..
****

Ok lar, have to get ready to go for groceries shopping. Till then people, Tata!

-Hudz-

No comments:

Post a Comment