Monday 21 May 2012

Now that the lil girl already asleep, let this post be a proper one lar eh. Thanks eh for your comment, sister! Itu sungguh tak perlu. You know i know!

The previous blog I had was 2 years ago I guess. I totally forgot my own blogspot address and password. SHORT TERM MEMORY (STM)! I might not have save some of the photos which i posted in that blog in my hardisk. So sayang... This time round, I'm using my husband's email account, that problem wont happen again.. Hopefully!

2 years ago, zaman anak dara. Now, da jadi Mak dara. The status and character change. Character must change, da jadi mak budak kan. Kene fierce sikit. Hohoh!

Currently, Im a housemaker or Tai Tai. perasan. Before I became a housemaker, I worked with this company, The Pekak Badak. The people i met were not pekak badak, just the company. Seriously. I worked with just one company jer. Da gatal sangat, 1 week after i graduated from SP, i got married. 3 months later i got pregnant. After giving birth I decided to look after my daughter and stop working.

Besides being a housemaker, I'm helping out my husband with our small business. We are waiting to be sub-distributor with Otterbox. Ever heard about it? Just a short intro about it, the company produces iPhone and iPad cases. Once we are ready to release the items, i will sure post it here. :)

I really need to refresh my memory on how to change my layout in blogspot. Hish lost touch for 2 years.

*******

The weather is playing trick on us again! Weather forecast shows that it is going to rain with lightning in the west area, Tak hujan-hujan pon! Macam tak mengizinkan kita masuk JB jer!

******

Till then people. Gd night!

-Hudz-

No comments:

Post a Comment