Thursday 27 December 2012

14.12.2012 was my first time seeing my gynae. Alhamdullilah, we are able to see baby's heartbeat. Thats a relief. By now its already 11th week or some people prefer to count it as 12th week. Alhamdullilah. Bye bye first trimester. Welcome second trimester!

In 9th week, baby was 24 mm or 2.4 cm. I wonder how big is baby by 11th Jan 2013. Yup, next appointment will be on the 11th Jan. Excited~!

The first appointment with Dr June Tan...
Dr: Hi Nurhudah. You are pregnant again. Very good!

Yeah doc... We will never give up after the miscarriage.

This pregnancy is not the same as the first one. This time, when the pregnancy just turn second trimester... my appetite is not as great. I will only eat whatever i feel like eating. If not... I will force myself to eat and try not to puke everything out. :(

Whatever it is, i will always pray that my baby is safe and healthy. Amin.

Till then...

Hudah

No comments:

Post a Comment